- Do your products contain allergens? Our ingredients are top 9 allergen-free, which includes milk, eggs, nuts, fish, crustaceans, shellfish, wheat, soy, and sesame.
- Are your products gluten-free? Yes, our ingredients are gluten-free.
- Are your products vegan? Yes! Our popcorn is free of any animal by-products.
- Is Major’s Project Pop certified organic? We are not, but our ingredients are. We plan to secure organic certification in the near future.
- Do your products contain GMOs? All of our ingredients are organic and GMO-free.
- Do you products contain any preservatives or artificial colors? We keep it clean. Our popcorn is preservative-free and we never use artificial dyes or colors.
Corporate Orders + More
- Can you fulfill orders for corporate events and projects? Of course! Brands like Calm App, Netflix, and Disney love our popcorn for their events and celebrations. We offer different popcorn sizes to meet your needs. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or fill out this form.
- Do you offer custom orders? While we don’t customize our popcorn flavors, we can customize our labels to meet your needs.
- Where can I find Major’s Project Pop? You can find us here on EatProjectPop.com and at pop-up events and markets. Local pick-up orders can be picked up at Good Crowd Shop in College Park, Orlando, Florida.
- Interested in selling Major’s Project's Pop your store? We love making new snack friends. Email us at email@example.com.
- Do you ship to Canada or internationally? Not yet! But if you’d like to place a special order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.